Shoe Cleaner-Jameson Ward Premium Shoe Cleaner - How the Right Shoe Cleaner Can Maintain Your Favorite Kicks
Jameson Ward Premium Shoe Cleaner Simple Cleaning Instructions:
- Brush off dirt: To remove the dirt from the soles of sneakers, knock the soles together and use a soft brush (like Jameson Wards Brush) or an old toothbrush to take off the surface dust. Be careful not to brush or scuff the upper material.
- Spry Jameson Ward Premium Shoe Cleaner: Spry eco-friendly Jameson Ward Premium Shoe Cleaner and use a soft washcloth to gently dab any superficial stains on the upper shoes.
- Rinse: Wash the washcloth so there’s no Jameson Ward Premium Cleaner left on it and with warm water, touch the cloth to the same stained areas to take off the detergent.
- Dry: Dry your shoes at room temperature.
- If you have leather sneakers use shoe Jameson Ward Premium Shoe Cleaner: if your sneakers have leather uppers, use Jameson Ward Premium Shoe Cleaner to treat the leather and keep it in good condition. Don’t use leather shoe polish if your sneakers aren’t made out of leather.
- Laces: Laces can be easily washed with a little soap and warm water. If your laces have tears or rips in places, consider replacing them.
- Air the insole: Remove the insole from your sneakers and leave out to air. If they really smell, sprinkle a little baking soda on the insoles when they’re dry. Baking soda helps remove the odour in shoes. Sprinkle on and leave overnight then dust off in the morning.