- About iPhone 11 Pro Case
- Protective Design
- Grip Surface
- Reviews & FAQ
Ultra Slim Wooden iPhone 11 Pro Case 5.8"
Our classic custom wooden iPhone cases are hand cut and crafted by our team of craftsmen for superior durability, quality and finishing. The case is form-fitted to your iPhone 11 Pro, staying true to your phone’s sleek and modern design while keeping your phone safe from drops, dents and dings.
- Sleek, thin, and lightweight design fits your iPhone 11 Pro perfectly
- Real wood & eco-friendly TPU construction
- Polycarbonate impact-resistant corners for maximum protection
- SureGrip textured sides for maximum holding safety
- Always unique wood color, tone and grain; every case is unique
- Snap-on application for quick & easy installation
- Large speaker, camera and cable openings
- Works with Qi wireless chargers like this one
- Available in Mahogany, Black Walnut, Aromatic Cedar, Caramelized Bamboo, Purple Heart or Shimmering Maple wood finish
- This is the perfect wooden case for your iPhone 11 Pro.
Our ultra slim wooden iPhone cases are made from real, locally sourced woods that are hand selected by our team for maximum strength, superior quality and sleek style.
Ultra Slim, Ultra Protective Design
Featuring a slim, lightweight profile that flushes right to your
iPhone 11 Pro
, our wooden cases stay true to your iPhone’s sleek design while keeping our promise of protection with a polycarbonate impact-resistant bumper.
This Phone Case Fits the iPhone 11 Pro
Sure Grip Surface
Stop worrying about your phone slipping through your fingers. Our slim wooden iPhone case comes equipped with our specialty Sure Grip surface, keeping your phone in the palm of your hand – no matter what the conditions are.
A Style As Unique As You Are
Your style is your own; shouldn’t your iPhone case be your own too? Every iPhone case from WUDN uses 100% real wood, hand selected by our team for premium cut and quality to make sure no two WUDN cases are alike. And with your personalized, laser engraved image or text, this case will be 100% unique.
We treat our wood cases in one light layer of polyurethane to protect it from water and UV damage; that's it. Your case is left in (as close to) it's natural state as possible.
Customer Questions and Answers
Is the phone case covered in real wood?
- Yes, every case is covered in real wood, hand selected by our team for beauty and uniqueness. Wood options for most all of our cases include Mahogany, Black Walnut, Carmalized Bamboo, Aromatic Cedar, Purple Heart or Shimmering (Curly) Maple.
How well will this case fit my phone?
- The slim-case fits your
- iPhone 11
- perfectly. No blockage of the camera port. Sure grip textured sides to enhance your grip and easy access to all ports and buttons.
Does the phone case protect my screen?
- Yes, our slim-cases have a slightly raised lip around the front edge to prevent your phone screen from touching surfaces when placed facedown. Of course, you should always add a
- glass screen protector
Can I still use Qi wireless charging with this phone case?
- Yes, WUDN slim cases do not interfere with Qi wireless charging. Just be sure to center the Qi receiver in the middle of your charging pad. Here is a Qi Fast Wireless Charger You will Love.
Does the phone case protect my camera?
- Yes, the phone camera is recessed behind the camera cutout. Although the camera is not covered, because that would result in potato quality photos, the camera should be safe from typical drops.
Will a case protect the resale value of my phone?
- Yes, keeping your phone in excellent condition goes a long way towards maintaining high resale and trade-in value. You should keep your iPhone in a case at all times - and always add a real glass (not plastic screen protector). As iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones get more expensive, the resale and trade-in value has been going up as well. For $25 now, you could add several hundred dollars to the value of your phone when it's time to upgrade.
Will I need a dongle for my headphones?
- No, the WUDN slim cases come with a properly sized cutout for the headphone port (on iPhone 6 models) and lightning port. You will NOT need a dongle for your headphones.
Can the WUDN case be used with magnetic car and wall mounts?
- WUDN cases do not come with a steel plate built in. We are looking to add that feature in the future. In the meantime, we know of many customers that have added a steel plate inside their WUDN case with great results. Here is a 4-pack of metal plates designed exactly for this purpose.
How do you make a wooden cell phone case?
- We did a long form blog post about that complete with pictures and videos. Take a look: We Built a Laser Engraved Phone Case from Scratch
Should I buy more than one WUDN phone case?
- Of course. We have a number of designs from cool artistic skulls to the "Sawtooth Mountains Traveler", and most of our cases are available in different wood types and species. You should have a couple of cases, at least, to change your style to match the moment. Monday through Fridays in the office call for a simple, conservative case, and Friday nights in the club call for something with a bit more style.
Will the wood get stained and ugly?
- It could, but unlike plastic and other synthetic materials, our wood cases actually get better looking over time. We ship our cases with only one light layer of polyurethane. This means the case will age and the more you use it, the more the wood will look authentic and vintage. Some artisans actually use coffee to stain wood in beautiful mocha hues. (make sure your phone is out of the case when you decide to drop it in your coffee).
Can I customize or personalize my phone case?
- Of course, this iPhone case is customizable with your image, artwork and / or text. The process is simple: find your image or logo (in black and white - jpg format) and send it to us. Pretty straightforward. We will get to work on design and production right away. You can also customize or personalize a matching journal/planner, mousepad or flask. How cool to have a personalized wooden phone case and a set of matching wood accessories.
What is TPU and why do I care?
- Thermoplastic Urethane - An eco-friendly hybrid material, TPU is a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber, TPU cases are made to slide in and out of the pocket easily, without attracting lint. TPU cases are more durable, slightly elastic and much stronger than silicone. WUDN uses TPU case templates which are then covered by real wood.
Should I get matching sunglasses made of wood?
- Duh. How cool are you on Saturday afternoon with a Bamboo phone case and matching Bamboo Frame Sunglasses. Seriously.
Our Promise: Your Wooden Phone Case is 100% Certified Sustainable Wood. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide us with delicious food. That's why for every tree that gives it's life for our products we will plant one 1 for 1.